Quality Assurance Policy
- It is the policy of Waiba Infratech Pvt. Ltd. that all of our activities are carried out in accordance with our quality management system certified under IS0 9001:2015 QMS standard.
- The WIPL quality management system manual sets out the organization and arrangement of the groups management systems.
- It contains all the procedures and associated documentation to manage and control our construction activities and is available to all staffs.
Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Policy
- Waiba Infratech Pvt. Ltd. fully accepts its obligations to operate in accordance to requirements of all current legislations and codes of practices relating to health, safety and environment preservation.
- WIPL Health, Safety and Environment confirms its commitment for the prevention of injury, ill health, reduced environmental impact and continual improvement of such management and performance with regular review of policy to achieve the highest practical standards of health, safety and environmental preservations in all projects.
- The requirements of the policy are communicated to all employees, make them aware of the Health, Safety and Environmental obligations. The company has excellent record for Health and safety at its work places. Where and when required, WIPL also employs external consultants & advisors to assist in manners related to the policies.
- All the staffs are made aware and are properly trained so as to reduce waste level, actively recycle waste material, carefully monitor scrap material, monitor efficient use of energy, monitoring fuel use and maintain resources for fuel efficiency and ensuring compliance to current legislations
- WIPL plans to implement EMS 14001:2015 in order to embrace Environment Management System emitted in the international standard.